DATES: Sept 22-23 & Oct 20-21 2018
LOCATION: RailRoaders Park, Airhog Stadium& Local HS Fields
ENTRY FEE: $775 Members or
$875 non Members
AGE DIVISIONS: 15u/16u & 17u/18u
GUARANTEED GAMES: 3 up to 5
Pool(s) winners advance Championship Play
Lock in your team slot now and keep your money in your pocket.
PS : Your slot is not guaranteed until payment is received.
NOTE: Out of town teams are recommended to book thru RoomRoster for the event.
Click on logo or call RoomRoster Reservations Management for any questions by dialing 1-888-723-2064 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All Coaches must provide a copy of their team insurance prior to the first game. If this is not done you will not be allowed to play. If you didn't purchase insurance thru TSL. The following Additional insured must emailed to me email@example.com , with the following named as covered.
UTA , Q-trip Park, Weatherford College, Nolan H.S. Brewer HS , Keller ISD, Birdville ISD.
2. Time limit: 1:50 or 7 innings. No new inning will start after 1:50. Rain delays optional. Championship No Time or 7 innings , unless Coaches agree on shorter time at home plate meeting.
3. Run Rules are 10 after 4 and 8 after 5. Coaches make sure you showcase your pitchers at all facilities in front of coaching staffs.
4. Home team determined by a coin flip. Bracket play will be higher seed as home team. Do not go by what the schedule says for home /away.
5. Each team supplies their own game balls (Diamond D1 or equal)
6. Please supply your own water at all facilities. No food or drinks allowed at QTrip , Nolan H.S. and any High School that has there concession opened. Remember that this helps their Booster clubs and college players raise money for the baseball. Without their field we could not do this tournament. You can bring a team cooler for the players.
7. No pets allowed at any facility. Please provide your own coolers for dugouts .
8. Weather delays will be posted on this page. After a 30 minute rain delay we will lose that game and continue with the regular schedule.
9. No protests, this is a showcase tournament just play ball.
10. Once brackets have posted they are FINAL. Please do not call and ask for game time changes.
11. No refunds after 2 games prorated after 1. A game started is considered a game played. For seeding Showcases we will resort back to the last full inning.
12. All teams should be ready to play 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start time. We will start early if at all possible and both coaches agree.
13. You may use a EH or DH or both. You can bat as many players as you wish. Free substitution as long as the batting order does not change.
14. There will be a $10.00 per day or a $25.00 per Tournament Pass. Players and 3 coaches will get in free.
15. All coaches must report scores at end of games to Ed at 817-996-9441 and on your way out tell the front gate personnel the score . If you do not report scores after 1 hour game will go down as a 7 - 7 tie. If the other team reports a score your team fails to report , the score reported stands. So report your scores. This will make Saturday re-bracketing much easier and we can post Sundays Bracket play.
Note: Brackets for 18u-16u- premier , 1st & 2nd place advance to bracket play. 18u/16u - Elite / Select-1st place pool winner will advance to Bracket play. On Sunday bracket play.
16. This will be a seeded event with the top teams per divisions moving to Sunday Final.
No Refunds after the Tournament meets it's team slots and registration is turn off.